Lawyerment Discussion Forum
The Malaysian Law Discussion Forum for All
Forum Home | Sign In | Sign Up | Search | Help | Lawyerment HomePost a New Message | Reply this Thread | Printer

Home / Malaysia Bankruptcy Law / Business & Consumer Bankruptcy Law
Passport

New MessagePassport (modified 0 times) Mdm KT
Thanks for the reply.
let me get the picture clearer to you .
I did write in to OA for a discharge on 2nd April 2008 :-
Here is the reply:-

Dalam kes Kebankrapan kelantan no........
per:- Memohon untuk pelepasan daripada kebankrapan.

Dengan segala hormatnya saya rerujuk kepada emel puan bertarikh 27 mac 2008 berhubung perkara tersebut di atas. Terlebih dahulu bagi pihak jabatan ini saya ingin minta maaf kelewatan memberi maklumbalas kepada surat Puan bertarikh 26 Nov 2007.

Jabatan ini telah meneliti fail Puan dan mendapat satu Bukti Hutang sebanyak RM14,787.00 telah di failkan. Setakat hari inni, baki keseluruhan fredit Puan hanya sebanyak RM3,963.95 dan terdapat bayaran ansuran bulanan tertunggak berjumlah (bayaran terakhir) pada 8 januari 2006)

Berdasarkan alasan diatas, permohonan Puan masih belum boleh dipertimbangkan bagi pelepasan di bawah seksyen 33A Akta kebankrapan 1967.

Sehubungan dengan itu, puan adalah dinasihatkan untuk cuba menyelesaikan bayaran ansuran bulanan bertunggak secara berperingkat sebanyak RM100.00 setiap bulan sehingga selesai. Secara alternatif Puan boleh memohon pelepasan melalui mahkamah di bawah seksyen 33(1/ akta kebankrapan 1967.

Adalah diharap penjelasan yang di beri dan tindakan yang diambil adalah memuaskan. Segala kesulitan amatlah dikesali.

Ketua Pengarah insolvensi
Malaysia
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

so i manage to find some money from my relatives and pay the balance of RM3,500 to JIM on the 14th April 2008.

i waited and receive no reply from JIM.
I finally wrote in to JIM on 10th March 2010 refering to this matter but till now still no reply.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I had stop my monthly instalment at the moment.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Can you explain to me the clause of Seksyen 33A akta kebankrapan 1967?
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________lmid last year..i did put in a complain through the Public Bureau of Complains.
Suddenly one third party collector of cimb bank called.....said will give me the release letter....asked me to pay RM350 monthly and write off at RM5,000.
They want me to initiate payment before they issue black and white.....which i didnt do....

Please let me know what am i do to now??

Thanks
Mdm Kt

28 May, 2011 10:33:55

New MessageMdm KT (modified 0 times) Jane1963
Mdm KT

i waited and receive no reply from JIM.
I finally wrote in to JIM on 10th March 2010 refering to this matter but till now still no reply.
Why don't drop by to pay a visit to yr OA. Please call the make appointment coz most of the time they refused to meet up walk in "customer".[b/]

I had stop my monthly instalment at the moment.
B'cos of financial difficulties? Remember u mentioned wanted to go Australia with husband for medical purposes? Sorry for being blunt...if you can afford to go Australia for medical why can't u continue yr monthly installment? This is affect yr application to apply passport or even discharge in future.[b/]

Can you explain to me the clause of Seksyen 33A akta kebankrapan 1967?
cant help u on this. I'm too having difficulties to understand it totally. Afraid might give u the wrong interpretation.[b/]

i did put in a complain through the Public Bureau of Complains.
Suddenly one third party collector of cimb bank called.....said will give me the release letter....asked me to pay RM350 monthly and write off at RM5,000.
They want me to initiate payment before they issue black and white.....which i didnt do....
Don't make payment. As bankruptcy u can't make direct payment to them. Is CIMB the one which sued u bankruptcy? Best way is to negotiate for discount or an amt which u can afford to pay off. Read thru the thread by Pening or Blur Blur in this forum. Hopefully u can get a better idea on what to do next.[b/]

28 May, 2011 12:23:38

Post a New Message | Reply this Thread | Printer | Forward
All times are MYT

Copyright © 1999-2014 Lawyerment.com. All rights reserved

Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact | About Us | Advertising Opportunities
Disclaimer - Please Read Carefully

These Bulletin Board pages are intended as a public service primarily to allow non-lawyers and lawyers to share experiences and opinions with other non-lawyers and lawyers. They are NOT intended to be a source of advertising, solicitation, legal advice, self-promotion or disparagement. Lawyerment assumes absolutely no responsibility for postings or their content. Visitors may post questions, comments and replies without prior review by Lawyerment, but we reserve the right to delete any postings (in whole or in part) for any reason at any time.
However, the fact that a posting remains on site NEVER means that it has been approved or endorsed by Lawyerment. By making a posting you are agreeing that the material you post becomes the property of Lawyerment. Lawyerment is a unit of Magnificent Communication. Visitors should exercise great caution when reading this (or any other) Bulletin Board. Be aware that those who post messages may not be who they claim to be. Never to rely on any advice in legal matters except from an attorney you have retained to represent you and your interests. To locate and retain an attorney we suggest you visit our Lawyerment Lawyers' Directory.
Click here to visit Lawyerment.com for 1000's of answers to legal questions. Please read our Privacy Policy and Disclaimer & Conditions Of Use.
Copyright © 1999-2014 Lawyerment.com. All rights reserved