Lawyerment Discussion Forum
The Malaysian Law Discussion Forum for All
Forum Home | Sign In | Sign Up | Search | Help | Lawyerment HomePost a New Message | Reply this Thread | Printer

Home / Malaysia Bankruptcy Law / Business & Consumer Bankruptcy Law
to check status from website : www.imi.gov.my
check status

New Messageto check status from website : www.imi.gov.my (modified 0 times) Takakafujie
hi guy ,

i am 35 y/o , i have a bad debt with few bank for credit card.
the bank have take a legal action to me. but i have absent to the court many time.
at now my compnay has request me to have a trainning in china factory.

i would like to check my status from www.imi.gov.my.
is i am able to travel. but i do know which catageries should i check.

is here any one can help me

Thank you

07 Oct, 2011 10:39:44

New MessageRE:to check status from website : www.imi.gov.my (modified 0 times) 1818
http://sspi2.imi.gov.my/
07 Oct, 2011 15:37:14

New MessageRE:to check status from website : www.imi.gov.my (modified 0 times) takakafujie
hi, thank for you information.
i try to check is show Tidak Halangan , is that mean i am allow to flight ?
how should i check whether myself is bankruptcy or not ?
07 Oct, 2011 17:20:11

New MessageRE:to check status from website : www.imi.gov.my (modified 0 times) 1818
@takakafujie

If you have been declared insolvent or bankrupt, you can no longer leave the country, your passport will retained by the immigration officer if you try to leave. Since you do not understand what Tiada halangan Status: Sah pada waktu dan tarikh semakan dibuat. means, why not ask an officer at a JIM (Jabatan Insolvensi Malaysia) office in person, face-to-face to confirm if you are bankrupt or not.

07 Oct, 2011 18:24:59

New MessageRE:to check status from website : www.imi.gov.my (modified 0 times) takaka@
ok..thanks.

will have a move to JIM soon...

Thank you

10 Oct, 2011 08:28:48

New MessageRE:to check status from website : www.imi.gov.my (modified 0 times) TakakazuFujie
i would like to know that , if i visit to JIM face to face talk to the officer , is they will take any action to me for absent to high court.
11 Oct, 2011 18:21:12

No, they won't. If you want to feel safer, call them first instead meeting them in person.
11 Oct, 2011 18:36:10

New MessageRE:to check status from website : www.imi.gov.my (modified 0 times) TakakazuFujie
you mean call to JIM.
they able to response me thru Phone.
then what should i told them..just name and I/C number or ?
12 Oct, 2011 08:53:32

New MessageRE:to check status from website : www.imi.gov.my (modified 0 times) Jane1963
If possible call them & check who is the officer in charge of your case. Make appointment. I dont know abt other JIM offices, but the one in Wilayah ... many was asked fix an appointment & come back later on another day. The officers are very very busy ....

Dont worry too much. Bankruptcy is a someone who cannot afford to pay (for the time being) and not a criminal.

12 Oct, 2011 10:16:13

New MessageRE:to check status from website : www.imi.gov.my (modified 0 times) takakazufujie
ok..noted with thanks.
will ring them for appoinment.

thank you

12 Oct, 2011 14:53:16

New MessageRE:to check status from website : www.imi.gov.my (modified 0 times) vkpc
He is not a bankrupt-lah, as already say Tiada Halangan.
Why waste time go to JIM somemore?
12 Oct, 2011 16:56:31

New MessageRE:to check status from website : www.imi.gov.my (modified 0 times) LaLaLand
Because this guy is a BIG dumb-dumb! He almost deserves to be a bankrupt! Such a stupid person also got employer want to send him overseas! Amazing!
12 Oct, 2011 18:10:58

New MessageRE:to check status from website : www.imi.gov.my (modified 0 times) takakafujie
hi..i just to double confirmed...

please....

by the way...Thank you

14 Oct, 2011 18:21:05

New MessageRE:to check status from website : www.imi.gov.my (modified 0 times) china trip
go ahead n have a good trip. same as mine as i have oledi travel
20 Mar, 2012 22:30:34

New MessageRE:to check status from website : www.imi.gov.my (modified 0 times) KCKC
I m a bankrupt, and when i check my Travel Status, it also state "Tiada Halangan" . Imo, i think if JIM did not report your status to Imigration, then u will be safe.

p/s: Though my status are "Tiada Halangan", i m not taking chances, saving the embarrassment Lol ....If i really want to travel, i will goo thru the proper procedure.

21 Mar, 2012 23:18:34

Post a New Message | Reply this Thread | Printer | Forward
All times are MYT

Copyright © 1999-2014 Lawyerment.com. All rights reserved

Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact | About Us | Advertising Opportunities
Disclaimer - Please Read Carefully

These Bulletin Board pages are intended as a public service primarily to allow non-lawyers and lawyers to share experiences and opinions with other non-lawyers and lawyers. They are NOT intended to be a source of advertising, solicitation, legal advice, self-promotion or disparagement. Lawyerment assumes absolutely no responsibility for postings or their content. Visitors may post questions, comments and replies without prior review by Lawyerment, but we reserve the right to delete any postings (in whole or in part) for any reason at any time.
However, the fact that a posting remains on site NEVER means that it has been approved or endorsed by Lawyerment. By making a posting you are agreeing that the material you post becomes the property of Lawyerment. Lawyerment is a unit of Magnificent Communication. Visitors should exercise great caution when reading this (or any other) Bulletin Board. Be aware that those who post messages may not be who they claim to be. Never to rely on any advice in legal matters except from an attorney you have retained to represent you and your interests. To locate and retain an attorney we suggest you visit our Lawyerment Lawyers' Directory.
Click here to visit Lawyerment.com for 1000's of answers to legal questions. Please read our Privacy Policy and Disclaimer & Conditions Of Use.
Copyright © 1999-2014 Lawyerment.com. All rights reserved